
As you probably know, July 20 is the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 landing on the moon. There have been plenty of events to celebrate this, including the LV campaign with Buzz Aldrin, as I blogged about before.
Something else that my good friend KJ showed me is this website: http://wechoosethemoon.org/ where they're doing a 'live' webcast reenactment of the Apollo 11 launch and all of the stages. Go check it out! As of right now, we have 36 hours until launch.

I love this type of stuff. I really wish I could have been at the LV event at the AMNH. What a cool venue, with some very cool attendees, and the art they put up for it was very impressive as well, from what I could see. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is really cool, J :) I wish I could have been at the LV event at AMNH too Steph ;)
ReplyDelete