Sunday, June 14, 2009

LV does Space

It may or may not be well known that I have something of a handbag addiction. Well, I was browsing my favorite bag blog and came across this Louis Vuitton campaign.



A combination of two things I'm passionate about... handbags and space! Photographed by Annie Leibovitz no less. I do not own any LV, but I have a lot of respect for their artistic and interesting ad campaigns. Very cool! And you can check out some of their previous campaigns at the website, including the Sean Connery and Coppolas.

3 comments:

  1. I love this!!! I also love your new banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how awesome!

    and wow! i didn't realize that you changed your banner until chuck pointed it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I can't wait for the final launch of the campaign.

    And yep, that's the plane that I'm working on, right now. :)

    ReplyDelete