I don't really have a bucket list yet, but if I did, these things would be on it.
* Play Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue on piano
* Donate a large sum of money to a charity
* Own an original piece of artwork
* Sell a piece of jewelry I've made
* See John Mayer in concert
* See a Broadway musical
* Walk on the Great wall of China
* Drink wine in Tuscany
* Go to a Mardi Gras / Carnival parade in Brasil
* Go to Jazz Fest in NOLA
* Re-enact scenes from Terra Nova in Antarctica
* Visit all of the King Arthur historical locations in the UK
* Watch all three extended edition LotR in one sitting
* Go scuba diving and find Nemo
* Pet a panda
* Pet a dolphin
* Own a pet
* Take a photography class
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this list! Some things on it I want to do as well, others I've done, and a minority of them I either don't want to do, or never will...
ReplyDeleteOh, which ones have you done?
ReplyDeletei love the idea of a bucket list jess! such a cool idea. you've inspired me to make one..
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS! AWESOMENESS!
ReplyDeleteI've done the extended edition LOTR watch in one sitting, pet a dolphin, own a pet, seen a broadway musical, taken a photography class, and I technically own an original piece of artwork, but that doesn't count because the artist isn't dead or/and famous yet. I used to play the piano since I was 7, but I don't play it anymore. I'm not sure if I've played Gershwin's rhapsody in blue, though.
ReplyDeleteI used to play the piano too, from age 8 to 16, but I didn't have the discipline to practice. I think I could get a lot better at it now.
ReplyDelete